Over the last couple of years, the insurance industry has taken giant strides in improving its ability to understand, recognise and punish those committing motor fraud. But it is equally true that,
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose