A few weeks' ago I was speaking to an acquaintance - the head of a division of a leading investment bank - about insurance. Naturally, I plugged Hiscox. This was met with the reply, 'but you only
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role