A few weeks' ago I was speaking to an acquaintance - the head of a division of a leading investment bank - about insurance. Naturally, I plugged Hiscox. This was met with the reply, 'but you only
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?