The claimant was a victim of the Ladbroke Grove rail crash. He suffered relatively minor physical injuries, but the accident had a major psychological impact upon him, in the form of post-traumati
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'