The Court of Appeal dismissed an appeal from an experienced rider who sustained a personal injury when a horse supplied by the respondent equestrian centre bucked when going into a canter.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year