The claimant was working for the defendant as a security guard in 2004 when she lost her footing on a loose riser on a stairwell and fell suffering multiple injuries, most notably to her back. The cla
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?