The claimant, aged six-years-old, suffered an injury as a result of a fall from a slide in the school play area.
The play area was being supervised by Mrs Hewitt, who had noticed that three or four
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- This week: No alarms and no surprises