There is a tendency to view almost any new piece of legislation with a cynical and jaundiced eye but a new Bill making its way through parliament must be the exception. It has the inelegant but su
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?