Standard Life Healthcare this week announced the rolling out of its switch option to the over 60s, following the success of phase one for younger policyholders.
Since its launch in February, SLH
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer