Ms Younger was misdiagnosed as suffering from coeliac disease in 1986 and 1988 and was prescribed a gluten-free diet. Once it had been determined that the diagnosis was incorrect, Ms Younger issue
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners