Ms Younger was misdiagnosed as suffering from coeliac disease in 1986 and 1988 and was prescribed a gluten-free diet. Once it had been determined that the diagnosis was incorrect, Ms Younger
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose