The defendants owned Excel Engineering, a company sold to the claimant on the basis of a representation that it supplied engineering services to Mars UK. The claimant later discovered that the defenda
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners