Traumatic brain injury is the leading cause of neurological disability in people under the age of 40. It is estimated that around 250 people per 100,000 have a significant disability resulting fro
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse