At this year's Labour Party conference in September, Jack Straw, the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice, discussed his concerns over no win, no fee agreements, saying he was concerned
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role