Following the unprecedented terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001, in which the plane hijackers caused damage totalling more than $32bn (£16.1bn) in insured losses, the availability of cover for
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners