On Tuesday 13 March the Commissioner for Consumer Protection, Meglena Kuneva, announced the European Union's Consumer Strategy 2007-2013 and referred to the topical issue of class actions. She sta
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners