On Tuesday 13 March the Commissioner for Consumer Protection, Meglena Kuneva, announced the European Union's Consumer Strategy 2007-2013 and referred to the topical issue of class actions. She
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?