In Corby Group Litigation v Corby Borough Council, the Court of Appeal heard an appeal on 3 May 2008 directly from a decision of Master Leslie on 27 June 2007. The Court of the first instance had been
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3