Insurance companies need to find ways to tackle fraud without slowing down the claims process.
Steven Jackson, national fraud controller for Zurich, told the motor claims conference that poor training
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Director of Content's comment: Insurance dynasties - Who will be the next predator?
- This month: That sinking feeling