The Motor Insurers' Bureau is stepping up the fight against uninsured drivers. It wants to increase the likelihood of culprits getting caught and properly punished as well as ensuring injured victims
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners