The Motor Insurers' Bureau is stepping up the fight against uninsured drivers. It wants to increase the likelihood of culprits getting caught and properly punished as well as ensuring injured victims
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Director of Content's comment: Insurance dynasties - Who will be the next predator?
- This month: That sinking feeling