Action to manage climate-change risks can help ensure that widespread insurance cover remains readily available, according to a new report published by the Association of British Insurers (ABI).
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn