The 11 March terrorist attack in Spain, which killed 192 people and injured a further 2000 others, has not had much of an effect on the Spanish insurance market, according to a new report.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair