The 11 March terrorist attack in Spain, which killed 192 people and injured a further 2000 others, has not had much of an effect on the Spanish insurance market, according to a new report.
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Fraud focus – Message from the editor
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- Blog: Don't overlook commercial fire risk
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on the impact of the discount rate for brokers
- CII sells historic £19m Aldermanbury office
- Loss adjuster rankings 2017: Foreword by CILA