Its combined operating ratio improved to 96.8%, from 103.2% the previous year.
Its motor book posted a solid result, with a COR of 93.4%, an improvement from the 102.6% in 2017. Its operating profit
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland