Post's journalists are attending the Dive In festival.
Don't miss out - follow the live blog.
The second edition of Dive In, the festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance, is taking place from Tuesday to Thursday. Sessions are dealing with gender equality, work/life balance, generational stereotypes and disabled talent. There is also an evening with women winemakers and a breakfast with Nasser Hussain.
More than 50 events are scheduled in the UK and nine other countries, as part of this initiative of [email protected]'s, a collaboration between the Corporation of Lloyd's, the International Underwriting Association, the London & International Insurance Brokers' Association, and the Lloyd's Market Association.
Post's reporters are bringing you the latest of the London sessions and fuelling the conversation on diversity and inclusion.
Please bear with us, the blog component can take up to 30 seconds to load.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Opponents of diversity 'shouldn’t be working in this marketplace': Miller CEO
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite