Post's journalists are attending the Dive In festival.
Don't miss out - follow the live blog.
The second edition of Dive In, the festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance, is taking place from Tuesday to Thursday. Sessions are dealing with gender equality, work/life balance, generational stereotypes and disabled talent. There is also an evening with women winemakers and a breakfast with Nasser Hussain.
More than 50 events are scheduled in the UK and nine other countries, as part of this initiative of [email protected]'s, a collaboration between the Corporation of Lloyd's, the International Underwriting Association, the London & International Insurance Brokers' Association, and the Lloyd's Market Association.
Post's reporters are bringing you the latest of the London sessions and fuelling the conversation on diversity and inclusion.
Please bear with us, the blog component can take up to 30 seconds to load.
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker