The previous year the company saw a statutory pre-tax profit of £7.4m.
However, the firm’s adjusted profit increased to £22.3m from £15.3m, not reflecting the impact of acquisitions. The group saw
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned