However, as the Bill heads for its royal sign off, Lord Keen of Elie warned that parliament would be watching the industry closely to make sure savings from discount rate reform are passed on to
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away