Aquiline Capital Partners, which bought ERS in 2013, is looking at “strategic options” for the business.
The New York-based private equity firm said it had appointed Macquarie Captial and Evercore.
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Rising star: Max Jones, BHIB Insurance Brokers
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Q&A: Alzheimer's Society's Tim Shakespeare on why the Insurance Day of Giving is so important
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses
- Analysis: Subsidence surge