Lancashire shares took a hit as markets opened on Thursday as the specialty insurer reported a $32.5m profit for the second quarter 2018, down 15% from the $38m posted in the same period last year.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO