Lancashire shares took a hit as markets opened on Thursday as the specialty insurer reported a $32.5m profit for the second quarter 2018, down 15% from the $38m posted in the same period last year.
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Blog: Supporting neurodiversity within the workplace
- Analysis: Gig economy: The big gig ruling
- Heatwave leaves homes a tinderbox as fire claims rise
- Broker Network makes seventh ‘powerhouse’ acquisition