London Market Group CEO Chris Beazley is to step down in the summer of 2018.
Beazley, pictured, took on the role at the London Market trade body in November 2016 as its first permanent CEO.
He joined from MS Amlin where he was head of strategy and global clients for MS Amlin’s reinsurance strategic business.
Following his departure, Beazley will return to MS Amlin as CEO of MS Amlin AG subject to regulatory approval.
Nicolas Aubert, chairman of the LMG said: “Chris’s secondment from MS Amlin has been a great success and this promotion is a testament to his skills and energy.
“In the last 18 months he has led and moved forward all our workstreams and the London Market has benefited from his enthusiasm and leadership.
“We wish him all the best for the future and will be seeking candidates to take the LMG through the next stage of its development.”
Simon Beale, deputy CEO of MS Amlin, said: “We are delighted to appoint Chris as CEO of MS Amlin AG. For MS Amlin Chris’s secondment to the LMG has been a unique opportunity for him to gain valuable experience that will be a real asset in his new role and beyond.”
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- GRP’s Craig Pocock on SMCR