Current Dual Underwriting chairman Clem Booth is to leave the role to become chairman of Hyperion’s remuneration committee.
From 1 October, Booth will be replaced by Apollo CEO and non-executive dire
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in