Winner: Direct Commercial
- Prestige Underwriting Services
- Risk Management Partners
With commercial vehicle insurance one size can never fit all, and Direct Commercial’s bespoke approach to underwriting and innovative propositions designed to enhance its commercial motor customers was just the ticket to win the Managing General Agent of the Year award.
Offering a cradle to grave customer service for its clients, DC’s products encourage and reward policyholder risk management initiatives.
Its online platform for single or small vehicle operators is unique with instant quotations for risks of up to 10 vehicles in under 15 minutes.
The new T20 policy - a three-year agreement - boasts complete transparency between risk performance and premium, while Camatics, the company’s camera and telematics solution, has been transforming policy performance.
Successfully transitioning from a traditional outsource provider to an in-house claims solution, DC has promoted its long-term relationships and provided new services that are actually winning more business.
The DC training academy for staff will ensure this growth is based on a firm foundation.
“It is true MGA,” said one judge, “utilising the availability of risk capital in the market but ensuring the proposition is tailored to the end customers in a targeted and effective way.”
Amazing result, what a journey! None of which would have been possible without the hard work and support of our brokers, reinsurers, policyholders and service suppliers… but most of all our team! Big love to you all.Phil Cunningham, managing director, Direct Commercial
- FCA announces crackdown over treatment of vulnerable customers
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Hiscox floats seized ship cover as Iran Gulf tensions threaten premiums
- Blog: Home insurance - the rise of non-standard
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Investment returns drive Beazley half-year profit as it strengthens cat reserves
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer