After opening up in 2001, the non-life insurance market in India has developed into a competitive market, with 27 public and private firms, and statistics suggest that the sector has ample potential.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails