He will be succeeded by Grace Hanson, who is set to join Hiscox in January.
Pinchin became Hiscox’s first claims director, joining in 2005 from Lloyd’s. He also held the positions of CEO of Hiscox Re
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars