The firm saw statutory profit before tax decline from £4.8m in H1 2017, to £200,000 in the first six months of the year.
The result was due to a number of non-recurring costs including the £2.4m cons
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’