The firm saw statutory profit before tax decline from £4.8m in H1 2017, to £200,000 in the first six months of the year.
The result was due to a number of non-recurring costs including the £2.4m cons
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT