The firm saw statutory profit before tax decline from £4.8m in H1 2017, to £200,000 in the first six months of the year.
The result was due to a number of non-recurring costs including the £2.4m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote