A lawyer friend of mine has a house in Mallorca. Lucky fellow. Last weekend he phoned me. He was furious. Sitting at a beachside café, drinking his morning espresso, he was approached by an Englishman
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn