Tora Brooks, business development manager for Shepper, explained how broadening their services from property managers could integrate the “pool” of local people’s time to be insurers’ “eyes and ears”
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT