Insurance initiatives across the Asian continent include partnerships with governments to provide affordable cover to vulnerable communities and measures to reduce the impact of extreme weather, such
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal