The Costa Concordia cruise liner, which had been lying dormant off the Tuscan coast of Italy, has just had a rude awakening. The 952 foot-long wreck was put completely upright shortly after 2am GMT on
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses