Smith v Fordyce and others
Court of Appeal, 10 April 2013
The claimant, who sustained injury when the defendant's vehicle skidded on black ice, appealed the decision to dismiss his claim.
The Court of
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International