It is more than six months since the March earthquake and tsunami devastated the Tohoku region in Japan. As the area gradually recovers and reconstruction begins, the extent of losses to the Japanese
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions