The government has high hopes for its new 'fit note' — believing it will help cut the cost of sick leave by an estimated £240m over the next 10 years. This will be achieved by giving GPs new options
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?