He told the conference: "The CPS does make the final decisions and, in doing so, must take the public interest into account. Insurance fraud is seen as a victimless crime, and the penalties are fairly
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions