CEO Brendan McCafferty said there were deals about to be signed with one or two other large brokers to further enhance distribution.
McCafferty told Post that Kitsune was in “fine fettle” and on
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Tim Harris to join Direct Line as CFO
- Keoghs swoops for Newcastle firm’s insurance practice
- Blog: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- RSA appoints Ireland CEO
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch