The £25m Series B funding round was led by the EQT Ventures fund and included existing investors Cambridge Innovation Capital, Parkwalk, and a number of angel investors.
Cytora was founded and spun
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal