Applying sporting analogies to business is a stock-in-trade for former sportspeople plying their trade – expensively – on the conference circuit, but despite the obvious clichés there is undoubtedly
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote