The Bristol broker saw its losses slip even further from the £6.8m loss it made in 2016. Revenue declined to £42.1m in 2017 from £48m the previous year.
The losses were due to a restructure of
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential