The Bristol broker saw its losses slip even further from the £6.8m loss it made in 2016. Revenue declined to £42.1m in 2017 from £48m the previous year.
The losses were due to a restructure of
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health