The deal worth $5.6bn could put up to 3750 jobs at risk and analysts believe the deal could open up more opportunities for more private equity-backed brokers.
On the topic of takeovers, Scor’s
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?