The deal worth $5.6bn could put up to 3750 jobs at risk and analysts believe the deal could open up more opportunities for more private equity-backed brokers.
On the topic of takeovers, Scor’s
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers