Firms with revenue of up to £100,000 paid an average premium of £2135. That means firms with a mean average revenue of £42,214 would spend the equivalent of 5.1% of their total revenue on PI.
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Insurance industry better equipped to deal with Storm Callum claims after 'significant effort' to implement resilient repairs
- Blog: The death of the chief digital officer
- Blog: Mark Wilson the surefire hit as Aviva CEO, who lost the trust
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Most downloaded content by insurers using Insurance Hound during August and September
- Less than a third of Lloyd’s brokers using PPL