C'mon everybody, it is shortlist time!
The wait is over and Let The Good Times Roll. Today we reveal all the companies that will be in the running for the 24th edition of the British Insurance Awards.
Here is the shortlist of businesses that got the judges All Shook Up.
It goes without saying that the esteemed panel were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be proud to be able dust of their Blue Suede Shoes come the 4th July as That’ll Be The Day when the winners are announced.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com so you too can get A Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On at the BIA venue, the Royal Albert Hall, in three months’ time.
You will certainly have the Summertime Blues if you miss this one.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Opponents of diversity 'shouldn’t be working in this marketplace': Miller CEO
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite