C'mon everybody, it is shortlist time!
The wait is over and Let The Good Times Roll. Today we reveal all the companies that will be in the running for the 24th edition of the British Insurance Awards.
Here is the shortlist of businesses that got the judges All Shook Up.
It goes without saying that the esteemed panel were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be proud to be able dust of their Blue Suede Shoes come the 4th July as That’ll Be The Day when the winners are announced.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com so you too can get A Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On at the BIA venue, the Royal Albert Hall, in three months’ time.
You will certainly have the Summertime Blues if you miss this one.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer