Exclusive: Peter Cullum, the man who founded Towergate over 20 years ago, has lodged a financial claim against the company.
It is understood that the case relates to money lost by Cullum as a result of allegedly poor financial advice.
Both Towergate and Peter Cullum, pictured, declined to comment when contacted by Post.
According to court records, seen by Post, lawyers were appointed to the case on 21 December.
Cullum has appointed Slaughter and May, the company that worked on his behalf during the Towergate restructure in 2014. Towergate has appointed BLM.
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Government delays whiplash reforms until 2020
- Treasury rejects calls for greater regulation of price comparison sites
- Guevara founder Anderson: incumbent insurers complicit in stalling true customer led-disruption
- Blog: Holiday sickness claims farmers don't take vacations
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years