Exclusive: Peter Cullum, the man who founded Towergate over 20 years ago, has lodged a financial claim against the company.
It is understood that the case relates to money lost by Cullum as a result of allegedly poor financial advice.
Both Towergate and Peter Cullum, pictured, declined to comment when contacted by Post.
According to court records, seen by Post, lawyers were appointed to the case on 21 December.
Cullum has appointed Slaughter and May, the company that worked on his behalf during the Towergate restructure in 2014. Towergate has appointed BLM.
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'