Exclusive: Peter Cullum, the man who founded Towergate over 20 years ago, has lodged a financial claim against the company.
It is understood that the case relates to money lost by Cullum as a result of allegedly poor financial advice.
Both Towergate and Peter Cullum, pictured, declined to comment when contacted by Post.
According to court records, seen by Post, lawyers were appointed to the case on 21 December.
Cullum has appointed Slaughter and May, the company that worked on his behalf during the Towergate restructure in 2014. Towergate has appointed BLM.
- Blog: Your dick is not in my job description
- Directors face legal action if they don't get a grip on Insurance Act duties
- Blog: Aspirational insurance – a new idea for the sector to consider
- Relationship building ‘surely the end goal’ of analytics
- Brightside's Brendan McCafferty on the secret success sauce for personal brokers
- This Week in Post: Telematics and other technologies
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure