When she re-joined the insurer on Valentine's Day in 2011, there was always an expectation that she was the type of person for whom the term "heir apparent" [in this case to Paul Evans] was meant.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor