With the casualty market affected by claims inflation and periodic payment orders, is casualty insurance still an attractive option for insurers?
Allianz's Stuart Toal talked to Post editor Stephanie Denton in the studio about the impact of claims inflation and PPOs, and explained why insurers should be supporting their brokers.
To read more about this topic see Post's Expertise A-Z on the London Property Market.
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action