With the casualty market affected by claims inflation and periodic payment orders, is casualty insurance still an attractive option for insurers?
Allianz's Stuart Toal talked to Post editor Stephanie Denton in the studio about the impact of claims inflation and PPOs, and explained why insurers should be supporting their brokers.
To read more about this topic see Post's Expertise A-Z on the London Property Market.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails