In the first of a quarterly webinar series hosted by Post, in association with the Chartered Insurance Institute, four experts discussed the role and scope of qualifications in Hong Kong insurance.
The experienced panelists have strong views on CPD points, exams, training and increasing professional standards. Topics raised include the number and relevance of insurance professional bodies, the importance of specialised training for each section of the insurance community and how the Special Administrative Region can co-ordinate between Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Andrew Tjaardstra, editor - Asia, Post chaired the discussion with panelists Mark Greenwood, director Asia-Pacific, Chartered Insurance Institute, Selina Lau, general manager - communications, Hong Kong Federation of Insurers, Mike Haynes deputy chairman - Hong Kong, JLT Asia and Praveen Daswani, manager, Far East region, Generali Worldwide.
You can register to listen to the discussion for free and sign up for information about three forthcoming webinars on Hong Kong insurance including our 18 May webinar on 'Making insurance attractive'.
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Ecclesiastical warns of 27% surge in claims following £225,000 church roof theft
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts